Thursday, February 10, 2011

today

yesterday I asked a girl at my work some suggestions of what I would put on a blog. She told me that this is basically an on line Diary. I could say anything I want. so I guess that is what I will do. Today I am going to work and then when I get home I am going to try to fit in kids, husband, a show on tv, and scrapbooking.

Why is it so hard to fit everthing in? I am really bad about timing. It is funny that at work I am miss organized, and fast. But when I get home, when it should really matter, all sense of time leaves me and I end up falling short.

Like right now for instance. I have to be to work at 8:15....I know I need to shower and girlie up...which on any other day would take me an hour, but today I am going to force myself to do it in 10 mins. lol.

The question that I am going to put out there today is: If tiger is tigger, and pig is pigglet, and rabbit is rabbit, owl is owl, then why is Pooh not bear and Eyor not donkey? And, what kind of name is Winnie for a boy bear? Is Pooh a boy?

well, gotta go because now I have 8 mins.

No comments:

Post a Comment